2011年2月22日星期二

A China and South Korea Aion Bot

A short introduction first. Aion is an MMORPG first released in Korea and China, with localized versions are being developed now to other regions.

It 'was released in Korea last November 28, 2008, the first country to have

game. E 'was named Best Game of the Year Korea last year, because it is the excess of the game addictive.

The next country that has been Aion China. He was released last April 19, 2009. After China

the game is released in the last 21 Christmas 2009 in Taiwan. The next countries or places which will be played in Australia and North America, they will release the game 11 days from now, Europe Aion will be released.

Now we have given a brief description of the game. There will now be spread over parts of the page to avoid confusion. If you do not want to use I'm going to South Korea bot server in Australia is not it?

Bot Aion: South Korea

This writing, there is a bot I am going to South Korea is available. I still ask my friend to help me because I use a Google search for Korea .. lol there will be only to update this section when I send something.

Aion Bot: China

Chinese version of the bot going to find, although I'm not quite sure whether it will still work because I can not test myself. I do not access online: China here.

(Note: This bot is not tested and scanned for any spyware or malware Use at your own risk.)

Aion Bot v0.2 (China) (removed - bot was not real)

I go to China Features Bot

* Mobs target and kill

* Loot

* Improve your char

* Looking around for the crowds

Aion Bot Properties China

1. Bypass Gameguard (not working) or get a program that can disable GG.

2. Change the desktop resolution of 1680 x 1050 and change Aion modePlace window choose the topic "to 9, and bands at 0

3. Place 1-8 ur skills

4. Open settings.txt and change the mafia to search

5. and save the changes (codes are Monstercodes.txt [will be updated])

6. Run the exe and go to Aion

Aion Bot Update China:

* Target updates

* Heal your tank, when HP is low, and not after every mob

* Fight to the mob dies, then the attack time is no longer necessary

What should be added to China Aion Bot in the future.

* Cream System

* Anti-jam

* Auto Login and Relog

* Switch to read the memory and add a waypoint system.

没有评论:

发表评论